[volt-nuts] VS 330 circuit board oddity

wb6bnq wb6bnq at cox.net
Sat Aug 3 03:48:05 EDT 2013

Hi Joe,

Actually those pins on the bottom of the board look like individual
socket pins.  That is the  "801" amp may very well be a plugin type.
That is the only reason I can see for tie wrap.

I would leave it alone, however, as I bet those "801" amps are probably
NON-existent.  It would be a shame if you got carried away and something
went wrong.

Bill....WB6BNQ