[volt-nuts] Precision resistors

Laurence Motteram LMotteram at scientific-devices.com.au
Sun Aug 18 02:57:41 EDT 2013

"Wattage" and precision resistors could make for a very long thread.  For best stability, you do not want to heat up the resistor very much.  A power rating would normally be related to a permitted temperature rise, but you might not want your resistor to rise to that temperature.  This way leads to several interrelated compromises.

Laurence Motteram