[volt-nuts] HP 3457A calibration?

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 15:57:20 EDT 2013

On 20 August 2013 17:14, Joseph Gray <jgray at zianet.com> wrote:
> I have replaced this type of battery in other equipment, so it isn't a big
> deal for me. I'm sure I can do it without losing the cal data.
>
> Joe Gray
> W5JG

Given the discussion on here a week or two ago about Agilent not
adjusting something if it is spec, there may be some advantage in not
having the ram contents kept. That way the meter is sure to require
adjustment and do wll be adjusted as close as possible. Whilst that
may not suite a metrologist who wants to track drift over time, it
suits me better to have it made as close as possible, ratther than
just left if within spec.

Dave