[volt-nuts] Fluke 732B

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Wed Aug 21 19:47:48 EDT 2013

Bill wrote:

>Right now I need to find a good Cal Lab in the South SF Bay Area
>where I can have one of them "certified" against their traceable
>standards.  The Fluke service center [in Milpitas] was closed years ago.

If you look at the uncertainties in the "scope of accreditation"
documents for the labs in your area and compare them to the Fluke
Everett uncertainties, you may decide to send your 732A under power
to Everett (I do, from much farther away).  The Sandia Primary
Standards Lab would be another good choice, if that is more convenient.

Best regards,

Charles