[volt-nuts] Scanner 3488A upgrade ?

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Sat Aug 31 09:12:39 EDT 2013

I don't know specifically about SW revs, but:

The EPROM in the 3488A is not socketed.

I have the guts of a 3488A here that I bought for spares. The number on
the EPROM label is 03488-88802.

Most of the date codes on the chips are 98.

If you are interested in the processor board, power supply, or backplane,
drop me an email off-list.

Best,

-John