[volt-nuts] Resistors for LTZ1000A circuit

Andreas Jahn Andreas_-_Jahn at t-online.de
Tue Dec 10 15:25:06 EST 2013

Hello Randy,

another source could be the UPW50 or UPW25 series of wire wound resistors.
Some values are available at RS-Components.
the 70K = 50K + 20K
the 12,5K = 10K + 2K + 500R (50 degrees setpoint temperature)

another possibility is the trimming service of DigiKey for VSMP resistors.
http://www.digikey.de/product-search/de/resistors/precision-trimmed-resistors/66806?k=vishay%20metal%20foil
You can get every value within 4 ohms - 120K.
the only disadvantage is that there is only little mechanical decoupling
against PCB stress of SMD devices.

With best regards

Andreas