[volt-nuts] Resistors for LTZ1000A circuit

Frank Stellmach frank.stellmach at freenet.de
Tue Dec 10 17:49:19 EST 2013

Dave,
well the schematic is the same as in the LT specification.
My PCB is a prototype, and I would not like to publish it, because it
contains several bugs.
One one those bugs led to the first change of the initial LT
specification, i.e. I discovered the parasitic diode in parallel to  the
heater, by reversing the polarity.

I did not put any taobao.. link anyywhere, so I don't know what you
mean, sorry.

Frank