[volt-nuts] Symmetricom

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 18:02:41 EST 2013

Previous Microsemi acquisitions have not gone smoothly, even when they acquired companies heavily involved with military programs, causing sometimes major disruptions with the production and maintenance of weapons systems (like critical single source parts on allocation with 18 months lead times).

Watch out!!!

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.