[volt-nuts] Datron 1281 User- and Servicemanual

Mikael Alexandersson Micke at neptuni.se
Mon Dec 23 06:12:10 EST 2013

Hi,

I have the user- and servicemanual for the Datron 1281 in papperform, I
might have the time to scan them later, are there any specific pages the
you (M K) would like to start with?

I have saved an 1281 from my former employer, who put it on the shelf when
it died and they bought an Fluke 8508A instead.

The 1281 is now working almost perfect after replacing all the electlytic
caps on the digital board (to get it functional...), and then replacing the
tantals on the Ohms board to get ohm working (there was a shorted tantal
lowering the supply to an amp from 6.2 volt to 0.6V...)

Now its only LoI that behaves a little odd in a few ranges.

The 1281 is calibrated and run thrue all selttests an selfcal (calibrated
against a Datron 4708)

Please let me know if I can help you.

Best Regards,

Mikale Alexandersson, Sweden