[volt-nuts] Fluke 732A Questions

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Mon Dec 30 21:00:15 EST 2013

I called them this AM and they only had a 'copy' of the manual and not an
original.

If I understand what you are saying, you got a copy as well.

If so, were the 'change sheets' part of the 'copy'?  When I asked about
that, I was told that there were no 'change sheets' in the copy she was
looking at when I called and asked about condition and change sheets.

Joe