[volt-nuts] Fluke 732A Questions

T. Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 09:49:41 EST 2013

Joe,

I live in Florida and searched for cal labs here that could do the job of
calibrating references. Lockheed Martin in Orlando is certified, but may not
have the best uncertainties. Fluke shows 0.3uV/V where LM shows 0.35uV/V.
Tektronix in Orlando also offers calibration, but they ship it out and it
turns out to be 0.38uV/V at the Keithley Primary Standards lab in Ohio. You
would be better shipping it yourself to Fluke.

I think Fluke is the best choice, but at least there are other options.

Todd