[volt-nuts] Fluke 732A Questions

jeffhook at comcast.net jeffhook at comcast.net
Tue Dec 31 21:31:54 EST 2013

Joe,

I don't have any history on my 732As either. M y 3458As & 2002  are out of cal too so I'm running blind with all my stuff :o)

I'm hoping to find a cheap 732B and have my CAL lab buddy sneak it into work and do a poor mans cal on it. (hard to do with a 732A)

He does this each year with my L&N 4214 10K standards but he's getting close to retirement.    I wish Fluke had a cheap cal for the hobbyist - Jeff