[volt-nuts] Improving Solartron 7071 and 7081

m k m1k3k1 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 02:42:53 EST 2013

Hi David,

I looks like the gate before TP3 gets a signal from off the PCB, how clean is that?

first I would put a .1u to .22u small ceramic cap between power and ground of 403 then I would look at where TP3 signal goes to, does it feed off the PCB to anywhere else? a ring below ground means an inductive kick. HCT is even faster, so it might give a bigger kick?

Wrinkle