[volt-nuts] Improving Solartron 7071 and 7081 (m k)

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Sat Feb 2 06:18:49 EST 2013

I suspect probe ground lead inductance in retrospect.

As for the RF burst it matches the clock and I can pick it up with a probe with the earth lead connected to the probe tip. Pass it near the ribbon cable connecting the earthy processor board to the lower earthy logic board, or near the 74LS TTL chips on the erathy processor board and you will see it fine.

Regards,
David Partridge