[volt-nuts] volt-nuts Digest, Vol 41, Issue 11

Bill Ezell wje at quackers.net
Sat Jan 19 07:38:44 EST 2013

On 01/19/2013 7:00 AM,  David C. Partridge wrote: The zener token value
is written on the lower right PCB in the rear right hand corner.

I should have remembered that. Thanks for the reminder.

BTW, anyone looking for cal keys, the switch is still made and you can
order one from several of the online suppliers; I got mine from Digikey.
The part number on the switch is current. (or was last time I checked)
It wasn't particularly expensive, either.

One note - the switch has 32 (or so) possible keys. Solartron always
used the same key. But, if you order a switch, it's possible that its
key won't be compatible with other Solartrons. You can specify the key,
but Digikey didn't stock the one Solartron used. Personally, I didn't
worry about it.

--
Bill Ezell
----