[volt-nuts] Solartron 7071 beeping about twice a second

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 20:10:04 EST 2013

All the "stuff" on the PCB and the PCB itself are only used for the display.  The keyboard is completely independent and is completely stupid (just a row/column arrangement of switches inside the front panel which are connected to PL2).  The front panel and keys are AFAIK a sealed unit with no possibility for repair.

Regards,
David Partridge