[volt-nuts] Seek full Manual - EDC DC millivolt calibrator E100C

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sun Mar 17 21:16:29 EDT 2013

CFO,

Several months ago, I bought an EDC CR103 DC Current and Voltage Standard
and ran into the same problem.

I emailed Kron-Hite, asking if the manual was available, if so, how much,
etc.  The reply was an emailed .PDF complete manual, schematics and
everything.

You might try asking them if they still have the manual available, etc.
Couldn't hurt.

Good luck.

Joe