[volt-nuts] Seek full Manual - EDC DC millivolt calibrator E100C

MG marvin.gozum at jefferson.edu
Tue Mar 19 08:12:12 EDT 2013

I'll add my praise to KH customer service.

It may be worth mentioning who helped you, I had the same issue with
the MV106 voltage reference and contacted Joe Inglis at KH.

FWIW, when I was researching the analog CR and MV model EDC/KH
voltage references they all use a similar design, so worse case, any
of the schematics can serve as a guide.  I wouldn't be surprised if
the E100 are made similarly.

The are accurate [ >= spec sheet data] and, given their age, are now
even more stable long term; they are decades old and proven to be
very well made.  They are designed simply with a lot of derated
components most of which are not unobtanium, so any potential
maintenance is not a major chore.  Calibration is all analog pots,
easy to do and very stable once done.

IIRC great voltage reference better than 1uV resolution and <<
30ppm/yr stability.