[volt-nuts] Volt Nuts Rookie

Volker Esper ailer2 at t-online.de
Wed May 29 21:29:11 EDT 2013

Thank you for your suggestions.

Yes, I tried to identify the connection that is faulty. Though I
mistrusted all mechanical contacts (relays and front/rear switch), my
greatest fear was, that one of the PLCCs would be defective...

I opened the case and shortened all the closed contacts with an extremly
low ohms short and the display changed significantly when coming to
K101. Today I screwed up my courage and soldered a short wire across the
contacts of this high voltage relay. It's been running for 12h now,
without any wrong value.

So I've got to get one of those relays - Agilent says "orderable" at
about 40 Euro. That's quite fair, I think.

Thanks so far

Volker