[volt-nuts] Fluke 735C - Information Needed

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sat Sep 7 10:26:12 EDT 2013

Will,

Thanks for the info.  I'll download the 732A manual and see how it compares.

It is quite 'the beast'.  I plugged it in, connected it to my (recently
Fluke calibrated) Fluke 8846A and it read 10.00000 VDC.  This AM it read
10.00007 VDC

The 'TH' resistance read about 8000 ohms (IIRC) and slowly came down as the
unit 'warmed up'.  This AM it is about 3330 ohms.   I'd love to know what
the 'normal value' of this is at operating temperature.

I need to replace the NiCd's and 'clean up' some corrosion on the battery
charger board but it looks like it will be an interesting addition.

It has a 'sticker' relating calibration in 1982 by 'Primary Standards Lab'
with a 're-cal' date 3 months later.  So, that would fit as a 'transfer
standard'.

I'll have to get it 'back in shape', allow it to stabilize for a couple of
weeks then see what it is on my 3458A.

Do you have any 'specifications' or other documents about it?

Thanks again.

Joe