[volt-nuts] Fluke 735C - Information Needed

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 09:54:02 EDT 2013

Not wanting to labour the point, but just to be sure as I don't recognise
that part number, in the 80s GE did make cylindrical sealed lead  acid cells
under the brand name "Cyclon" and these looked very similar  to Ni-Cads.

If the cells themselves aren't clearly marked one obvious check is the
charging circuit, basically constant voltage for lead acid and constant
currrent  for Ni-Cad.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR