[volt-nuts] VS330

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Sat Sep 21 14:22:50 EDT 2013

Rolynn

The details say that the file was produced using Adobe 5.x so reading it
with Adobe 6 should not be a problem.
( There are backward compatibility issues with Adobe 7 and later which I
think you and I have labored with before)  I am surprised you reader
says 2007 ..the base Adobe 6 engine was released 10 years ago in Nov
2003, any updates since then would have been for mostly for security
reasons not major operational adjustments. I forget ....you cant update
to a later Adobe Reader because your operating system is too old?

I downloaded the file and viewed it with both Adobe Reader 9 and 11 with
no problems

It is possible that your download is corrupt, erase and try again. Make
sure you are actually downloading the file and not trying to open it by
double clicking in a browser.. You download by right clicking and
"saving link as" or  a similar term depending on your browser.

Dave
ArtekManuals.com

NR1DX

On 9/21/2013 10:41 AM, RF PRECHTL K7DFW wrote:

> Downloaded this pdf from KO4BB and my Adobe reader 6.0.6 - 01/08/2007 claims it is damaged and not
> capable of opening.
>

> Is this a case where Adobe is not backwards compatible and the KO4BB Adobe being too new for my
> 2007
> edition?
>

> Rolynn

Dave