[volt-nuts] Datron 1082

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Apr 21 11:03:56 EDT 2014

Just in case you haven't yet: Always start any investigation with
checking the power supply for voltage and ripple.  Test the main
electrolytic capacitors for capacitance, and ESR.

Nothing in the unit's self testing ability can be trusted if the
power supply is putting out large amounts of ripple, or is at the
wrong voltage.

-Chuck Harris