[volt-nuts] Datron 1082

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:39:01 EDT 2014

The schematic of the Datron 1071 DMM seems to be very similar to the Datron
1082 but I'm sure there are differences.  Unfortunately, I have not been
able to locate the 1082 Service Manual with the parts lists and schematics.
 The 1071 manual does have a similar or identical battery but I can't find
the part number in the 1071  parts list.  Does anyone know the part number
of the memory battery in the 1082 or 1071, or the characteristics; e.g.,
voltage and A-H rating?

Thanks,

Randy Evans AE6YG