[volt-nuts] Voltage standard spotted for sale, 4410

ben ben at veritechmeasurements.com.au
Mon Aug 11 06:31:04 EDT 2014

Hello all,   spotted for sale on eBay is a Guildline 4410 zener voltage
standard, asking US$995. Outputs are 4 of 10V, and 4 of 1.018V. Comparable
to the Datron 4911. Typical drift I noticed from using another unit 8 years
ago was 1ppm per year. I have a similar unit here manufactured by
Statronics (the OEM for Guildline, I think), however I do not have a
manual sorry.  If anyone does have a manual for this unit I love like a
copy - thanks. Of interest to me; the ebay description describes the 1.018V
C output is non working - which is also the same problem with my unit. I
measured my 1k dividing resistor on my 1.018V C output is open circuit.
Cheerio, ben.