[volt-nuts] Fluke 732A themistor reading

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 22:06:03 EDT 2014

Be aware that finding any sort of pure copper in a consumer style cable these days is a losing proposition...  even cables sold as "100% oxygen free copper" from name brand makers with a reputation to lose.   And then there is that magnetic 100% OFC copper from China...  that has 1/3 the conductivity of normal copper...  And don't get me started on bogo AWG wire size specs...  ever see 16 AWG wire with like  5 hair-thin strands of bogo-copper in it?