[volt-nuts] RE "new" 3458A

Charles Black cblack at centurytel.net
Mon Aug 18 10:27:52 EDT 2014

Hit the grey key in the "FUNCTION/RANGE" key block. Then hit "T" (light
grey marking) in the "MENU" key block Then hit down arrow twice in the
"FUNCTION/RANGE" key block. You will now have TEMP? on the display. Then
hit the "Enter" key in the "NUMERIC/USER" key block. Now you should see
the TEMP? value in degrees Celsius.

Charlie