[volt-nuts] HP 3458A Mem test 1 hight. How do you read 32K memory chips?

John Phillips john.phillips0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 16:53:51 EDT 2014

Hi,
I have removed my 32k memory chips form my 3458A. Doe anyone have an easy
way to connect them to a windows computer. USB would be my preferred
connection to a 28 and 24  pin socket. I would like to be able to read and
write to the chips to validate the data.
I have replace the chips and still get Mem test 1 High on start up.
​I really do not want to spend close to $3000 for KeySight to fix this.​

--

*John Phillips*