[volt-nuts] HP 3458A Mem test 1 hight. How do you read 32K memory chips?

acbern at gmx.de acbern at gmx.de
Wed Aug 20 18:50:49 EDT 2014

the easy way to read nvram through usb is a usb-programmer that has your ram in its list of supported devices:-)

this will not solve your problem though. if you reboot the unit after the first error messsage, amd the problem still exists, it is probably not with the nvram. then it could be things like bus drive, chip select logic...
ne way to avoid spending 3k is to bus the cpu board, this is cheaper.