[volt-nuts] HP 3458A Mem test 1 hight. How do you read 32K memory chips?

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 19:54:09 EDT 2014

John,

Look for the TL866A. You can get it with/without adapters. It seems to be a
decent programmer. There was a review done on EEVBlog for a similar model
without the ICSP port. The support list includes the 3458A NVRAM.
http://www.eevblog.com/forum/blog/eevblog-411-minipro-tl866-universal-programmer-review/

I use this one ...
http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=4282
It works fine with the 3458A NVRAM, but you can probably save some $$ going
with a less expensive model.

Todd