[volt-nuts] HP 3458A Mem test 1 hight. How do you read 32K memory chips?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:52:43 EDT 2014

I'm porting over my HP3458A NVRAM data dumper program to use John Miles GPIBKIT routines.  It should make it usable with most GPIB interfaces out there and be able to run under more modern versions of Windoze.
My first crack at it is working,  but it is quite a bit slower than my original program.  Not sure if anything can be done about that...  BTW, my program does verify the checksum bytes in the CAL ram so there is a check that the dump went OK.  Without Poul-Henning's work none of this would be possible.