[volt-nuts] Fluke 5200A extender board.

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 06:22:56 EDT 2014

Hi Ken,

I don't know if it helps but there's a 43/86 edge connector offered  here
for 14USD, (12USD for 5+)......

https://www.surplussales.com/ComputerAccess/con_edge.html

Single and double sided  PCBs with 0.1 inch spaced strips were quite
common at one time as part of the Veroboard range, some with gold plated edge
connectors and some quite large, and it's possible these too might turn up as
surplus. Not ideal for taking the double sided connectors but easy enough
to  bodge, albeit a bit time consuming.

I thought I had some of the larger boards amongst my old prototyping  stock
but can only find 32 way single sided at the moment so the others  seem to
have gone already.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR