[volt-nuts] Fluke 5200a extender board.

Kgoodhew kgoodhew at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 28 18:36:38 EDT 2014

Hi all,
	Thankyou to all who replied with suggestions and information about this extender board,
I have looked up the surplus store as suggested and found they do have stock of the 43/86 card edge connectors. Something I have missed in my searches.
	Another contributor has given me detailed information about the extender board and how it is constructed as he owns one, and it has been very helpful.
However if anyone has one they have no further need for I am willing to purchase it!!
Ken Goodhew.

---