[volt-nuts] fluke 5200a extender boards

Kgoodhew kgoodhew at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 30 01:18:31 EDT 2014

Hi all,
1. Charles I looked at the item you mentioned on digikey but unfortunately it will not do the job as the card extender has to sit vertically above the instrument and plug into the main board socket which also sits vertically, also the original card extender is almost 12" long by 3" deep, in other words it has to be at right angles to the one you mentioned if that makes sense.

2.  Mark, I may be interested later in one of your kits if I have no success duplicating the original card extender.

3.  Mark I also found the connectors you mentioned, Thanks.

---