[volt-nuts] HP-419 and Fluke 845 Modifications

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:40:36 EST 2014

Dave,

The HP-419A is driving the need for an isolated recording output (it
doesn't have one in the basic unit) and I wanted to provide one.    The
circuit is being designed to work with either the HP-419A or the Fluke
845A.  The isolation circuit does not have to be used if not wanted since
it is a completely separate circuit and not needed for the meter to work.
I still need to work on the final HP-845A modifications and i will look at
your suggestions.

Randy