[volt-nuts] HP 3456A -3 Fault

Bill Gold wpgold3637 at att.net
Fri Dec 26 19:36:00 EST 2014

Dave:

    These things are NOTORIOUS for filter cap failures in the power
supplies.  Check both the voltages and the RIPPLE on the various power
supplies.  It is not sufficent to just check the voltages.  You must check
the ripple with an o'scope.  At least this is the first step before looking
for anything else.

Good luck,

Bill