[volt-nuts] JJA progress report

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:50:01 EST 2014

More progress has been made toward a plug and play Programmable Josephson Voltage Standard then I was aware of in some previous posts. Shortly NIST will begin selling Programmable Josephson Voltage Standard AC - DC standards that will have software to automatically calibrate (With-in the Arrays limit) products like the Agilent 3458A. This will include features like detailed characterizing the A-D converter linearity.  The price will be about 300K. So we are a great deal closer then I thought to Programmable Josephson Voltage Standard for every Volt-Nut.

Thomas Knox