[volt-nuts] Buying HP-3458A

John Phillips john.phillips0 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 11:21:35 EDT 2014

Can you buy the A/D board... here in USA they will not sell the parts
anymore. If you need a front panel because the display is dim or one of the
keys will not work it cost the same as any other repair.

acben, what was wrong with your A/D? The typical rundown error seems like
it would be real hard to repair and most of the circuit is contained in
proprietary chips. I am impressed. would love to be able to repair the A/D
board. That and the AC board are the highest failed boards I see.

John Phillips