[volt-nuts] AC Voltage Measurement Standards

Mitch Van Ochten mitch at vincentelectronics.com
Tue Jul 8 22:52:42 EDT 2014

Joe,

I used a Fluke 540 for a while, and also the Fluke 8506A.  The Fluke 540 is
MUCH more difficult to use. You need to flip the switch between two
positions rapidly and the results you get depend somewhat on how "rapidly"
you make the transition. For AC volts the 8506A seems very nice.

Best regards,

mitch