[volt-nuts] AC Voltage Measurement Standards

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:42:07 EDT 2014

Ben,

Do you have the 4921 Current Shunt Adapter option for the 4920? I have not
found any information on it other than what is listed in the 4920 user's
handbook.
It mentions the unit simulates the impedance of a 540B. The guide says that
the instructions are included with the 4921. Do you happen to have a copy
of that document?

The 4920 user's guide is on the KO4BB website.

Thanks,

Todd