[volt-nuts] Need info on L&N 4214 temp vs resistance plot..

new pitts7 at williams-net.com
Fri Jul 11 00:35:34 EDT 2014

I'm guessing that the 4214 10K standard has a resistance curve
that peaks around 73F??? I've searched for old pix of data and can't find
any. The 4214 I got this week had no old, original data with it in its box.

Over the past few years there have been some resistance standards
sold on fleabay with pictures of temp vs. resistor value charts pasted
on the top cover.  They may not have been 4214s, though. I also just
discovered that fleabay drops its pix on items sold past a certain date.

So, volt-nuts.... any help??? Alphas, Betas, charts?

Willy