[volt-nuts] Desperately seeking OPTION 10 for Datron 4708

Chris caall99 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:48:07 EDT 2014

Thank you for the bad news :( I am starting to come to terms with the
difficulty of finding this option. I have recently discovered that option
10 from the 4700, 4705, and 4707 would also work. Not sure if this makes it
any easier.

Also my unit has a sticker on the front indicating "ac voltage and current
only"... But lists options 20,30,80,90 on the backside label. Will my unit
have resistance functionality? I am hearing a lot of conflicting
information.

Not sure if I am replying to emails correctly. (New to volt nuts)