[volt-nuts] Desperately seeking OPTION 10 for Datron 4708

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:38:13 EDT 2014

I wonder if the tolerances are different on option 10 boards in the series? If so it could makes the board much easier to find. The service manuals would confirm interchangeability if the part numbers are the same, but even if the 4708 uses selected parts, most components stability improve with age and so if the topography is the same you should be good to go.

Thomas Knox

Luck is preparation waiting to happen.