[volt-nuts] Desperately seeking OPTION 10 for Datron 4708

Will willvolts at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 03:44:47 EDT 2014

How about simply trying out? Connect your multimeter and press the
ohms button. If the appropriate led turns on and you get the ohms
output, then you have it.

The Datron 4000 you bought (maybe this one?)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Datron-Electronics-4000-DC-Voltage-Calibration-Standard-/140804918714

is most likely DC only. As far as I remember opt 90 is just a rack
mounting kit. For ohms and DC-current you would need opt 20.

But never trust the rear panel markings or the AC only sticker. Cards
may have been added or removed after the date of manufacture.