[volt-nuts] Matched resistors

Andreas Jahn Andreas_-_Jahn at t-online.de
Wed Jul 23 17:14:16 EDT 2014

Hello,

the 50uV loss is plausible to me.

But for the 100uVpp I have to ask for the measurement conditions.
Is the source (reference) connected via (long cable) and supplied with
another mains line
  or on the same pcb with the same power supply (or battery supplied).
Was the pcb cleaned before measurement to keep leakage low?
How much noise did the reference generate? 1uV output measurement is
quite low with
typical 0.6ppm/V of a buried zener multiplied by 2 and a amplifier with
1.6uVpp (referred to input).

As every CMOS input is susceptible against noise (getting rectified over
the input protection diodes)
you can easily shift the input voltage by an offset due to RF noise.
For LTC1043 inputs which are connected via external line I use a 1nF filter
capacitor against ground to keep the influence of the RF noise low.

With best regards

Andreas