[volt-nuts] Dekavider DV411 repair and question

wb6bnq wb6bnq at cox.net
Thu Jun 19 16:07:12 EDT 2014

Hi Hendrick,

I agree with David M, I also remember the POT being a 360 degree turning
pot.  So, I went out into my storage shed to check the one I have out
there and sure enough it is a 360 degree pot.

As for the wire, you may find that they used different wire alloys to
provide different positive and negative tempco's.  Not sure what to tell
you in that regard, except the less repair changes the better.

Bill....WB6BNQ