[volt-nuts] A Fluke 732A: Return it or keep it?

Tom Miller tmiller11147 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 8 11:12:27 EST 2014

If you change to Li-Ion, you give up the ability to ship by air or at least
carry it in any passenger aircraft.

You might look at the Li-Ion motorcycle batteries. They are designed to
charge from a normal Pb-Ac system. Down side is a pair of them will run
~$600. They are >20 AH at 12 volts nominal.

Regards,
Tom