[volt-nuts] Fluke 5100B Calibrator‏ Repair Help

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 12:56:03 EDT 2014

Someone will most likely have an exact value, but assuming that RV1 and RV2 are being used as excessive transient voltage protection another way to determine value is to use a variac to power up the 5100B and measure the normal voltages at RV1 and RV2. Then replace with a properly rated MOV.

Thomas Knox