[volt-nuts] volt-nuts Digest, Vol 55, Issue 23

Jan Fredriksson jan at 41hz.com
Sat Mar 29 10:57:13 EDT 2014

Yes, LM399 good good! Me like!

The dozen LM399 have now spent a day at an average 0.0uV deviation, +/-0.2u
peak to peak probably below 0.1ppm rms (10s averaged), despite the room
temperature changing by something like 5 degrees (C). Condition; Bench
supply 12V, 12 IC paralleled, current limited by 2K7 to each IC, output via
2K7 from each.

I got my LM399 from ebay at $4.99 each. Seller polida2008. (I'm in no way
associated with the seller). Buying ICs on Ebay is risky but these where
good.