[volt-nuts] Voltage Reference.

Andreas Jahn Andreas_-_Jahn at t-online.de
Sat Nov 1 07:52:16 EDT 2014

Hello Poul,

You are right:

Since I use usually battery supply I do not want any heating/cooling.
And since the references that I use are only for measuring voltages in a
kind of "voltmeter"
I can easily compensate the effect of temperature by calculation.

On the other side also a reference can be stabilized by a NTC in a small
temperature range.
See Geller Labs SVR-T.
http://www.gellerlabs.com/svr%20series.htm

Further Peltiers have one disadvantage that I do not want to have in
precision cirquits:
The cold side is always collecting humidity.

with best regards

Andreas